Mr. Njamasi is a Senior Associate at LUNO Law Chambers. His areas of specialization include:international trade and finance, civil procedure, law of contract, law of succession and trusts and intellectual property law. Before joining LUNO Law Chambers, Mr. Njamasi had worked as an attorney in several law firms in Tanzania where he handled complex corporate and litigation matters. Njamasi also is also an Assistant Lecturer at the University of Dar Es Salaam, School of Law since 2009.
- * English
- * Swahili
- * Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (PGDLP) - Law School of Tanzania (Tanzania, 2013)
- * Master of Laws (LL.M) - University of Dar es Salaam, (Tanzania, 2011)
- * Bachelor of Laws (LL.B-Hons) - University of Dar es Salaam (Tanzania 2009)
- * Member, East Africa Law Society, Dec 2013 - present
- * Member, Tanganyika Law Society, Dec 2013 – present